ORDER A CALL
Ventilation for industrial premises: everything you need to know
Why is ventilation important for industrial premises?
Ventilation for industrial premises is not just a matter of comfort, but it plays a key role in creating a safe and productive working environment. Indoor air quality can affect employee health, production quality, and the energy efficiency of the production process.
Examples of manufacturing plants where ventilation is used:
- Steel mills: Ventilation systems are used to remove dust, fumes and exhaust gases generated during production processes.
- Chemical plants: Ventilation systems help manage the evaporation of chemicals, ensuring worker safety and preventing air pollution.
- Pharmaceutical plants: Ventilation systems are used to ensure sterile conditions, remove harmful aerosols and control temperature and humidity.
- Food processing plants: Ventilation systems help to control odours, remove dust and ensure the freshness of products during production processes.
- Automotive plants: Ventilation systems are used to remove harmful gases and dust generated during welding, painting and other manufacturing processes.
- Electronics factories: Ventilation systems help to ensure stable temperature conditions and remove waste heat generated during the electronics manufacturing process.
- Textile factories: Ventilation systems are used to control temperature and humidity, as well as to remove dust and other particles generated during textile processes.
- Paint shops: Ventilation systems help to manage the evaporation of paints and chemical solvents, ensuring healthy working conditions and quality of painting.
- Furniture factories: Ventilation systems are used to remove chips and dust generated during woodworking and furniture painting.
- Pharmaceutical laboratories: Ventilation systems help to manage chemical odours, providing a safe and sterile environment for research and production of pharmaceuticals.
These examples demonstrate the wide range of manufacturing facilities where ventilation systems are an important component to ensure safety, product quality and employee comfort.
Choosing ventilation at the design stage
The right choice of ventilation system at the design stage can significantly improve the energy efficiency of industrial premises. The choice of ventilation depends on the specifics of the production, the size of the premises, the number of employees and many other factors.
Consideration of different types of production
For example, food production may require a ventilation system that can effectively remove moisture and odours. On the other hand, a production facility with high levels of dust or contaminants may require ventilation that can effectively remove these particles from the air.
Choosing ventilation that uses energy efficiently can help reduce energy costs and reduce your environmental impact. For example, heat recovery systems can use the heat from exhaust air to heat the supply air, thus reducing heating costs.
Features of ventilation installation for industrial premises
Installation of a ventilation system is a complex process that requires specialised knowledge and experience. It should be carried out by a professional team that knows how to install the equipment correctly so that it works without complaints.
Installation according to specifications
When installing a ventilation system, it is important to adhere to all project specifications and requirements. This may include the proper size of the equipment, the distance between the various components of the system, as well as safety and energy efficiency requirements.
Ventilation for industrial premises is an important aspect of creating a productive and safe working environment. Choosing the right ventilation system and having it professionally installed can improve indoor air quality, reduce energy costs and improve the efficiency of the production process.
“World of Ventilation Equipment” offers a wide range of ventilation equipment for industrial premises, as well as design and installation services. Our experts will be happy to help you choose the best equipment for your production needs. Contact us for more information.